SEO Cheese a free wordpress plugin which allows you to choose which blogroll links have the nofollow attribute. Stop wasting your link juice, download SEO Cheese now.
New Updated: V1.7 ( Released January 2013 )
Download SEO Cheese here
What it does?
SEO Cheese substitutes the default "Links" widget in your wordpress site. If you are a SEO PRO, you already know how much important is the rel="nofollow" attribute in outgoing links.
If you are not a SEO PRO: External Links passes part of the Google Page Rank which is important in your site rankings, do not let the blogroll section wasting it by donating your pagerank to other external sites, simply use SEO Cheese.
Once installed, under "Settings" -> "SEO Cheese" , on the settings page you can create how many link boxyou like, each with its own title.
Once your links are ready, disable the traditional "Links" widget in "Appearace" -> "Widgets" and activate the new SEO Cheese.
If your wordpress theme supports widgets, you don't need to change a single line of this code, just install the plugin and start using it.
1. Unzip and upload 'seo-cheese' directory to your '/wp-content/plugins/' directory
2. Activate seo cheese through the 'Plugins' menu in the Admin panel.
3. Edit your links in the plugin options page under "Settings" -> "SEO Cheese". Create how many you like, each with its own title and link list.
4. You need to disable the traditional "Links" widget in "Appearace" -> "Widgets"
5. Enable SEO Cheese widget under "Appearance" -> "Widgets"